Set up a Workflow action to Create Task:
Scenario: Task creations, When the Opportunities sales stage is “Documentations” creating Task to the respective user to collect the Documents from Client.
- Select the Opportunity updated (includes Creations) option under the Trigger Workflow block.
- Select Only first-time conditions are met under the Recurrence section.
- Under the ‘Workflow Condition’ tab, Click on the Add Condition and provides the required conditions to execute the task.
- Under the ‘Workflow Actions’ Click on the Add Action drop-down tab and Click Create Task.
- Create Task window will pop up to provide required details and click on the Save button.
- Click on the Save button to save the workflow. This will closes the window that opened in Step 3.
Provide Action Title of a task, this is just for internal reference.
Provide the specific Title of the task.
You can add the Description of the task.
You can select the status of the task from the drop-down.
You can select the Priority such as Urgent, High, Medium, and low.
You can select a preferred User to assign the task or you can also select the Parent option which will take Assigned To from the parent record owner.
You can select the time at which the task must start.
This is the date on which the task must end. You must provide the no of days anytime before or after the specified date field.
Note: The same date is used for the start date.
Enable the Check box to notify the user in Assigned To when the workflow triggers.